Are you looking for a unique venue that sets your event apart, providing an unforgettable experience to your guests?
The Indian Music Experience provides the ideal ambience to elevate any event, with a host of options available for customization. Kick-start your event with a guided tour of the museum for your group. From a special birthday or anniversary, to corporate meetings and offsites, to concerts, seminars and workshops, the IME is an ideal venue to make your event sing! Please contact email@example.com for more details.
Host an event
Located on the ground floor (lobby level) this intimate performance space is ideal for concerts, talks and film screenings.
- Seating capacity – 75.
- Layout – Elevated stage, moveable audience seating.
- Amenities – Acoustically treated, projector and screen, sound system, basic lighting, chairs and
Tucked away at the basement level of the museum near the administrative area, the seminar hall can host talks, seminars and workshops, while also serving as a rehearsal space for music, dance and theatre groups.
- Seating capacity – 60.
- Amenities – Chairs, head table, projector and screen, sound system.
The terrace amphitheatre can host casual, open air performances while offering a panoramic view of the green vistas of south Bangalore.
- Seating capacity – 100.
- Amenities – Space for dining, pantry.
The learning centre classrooms provide an intimate space for meetings, breakout sessions and music practice.
- Seating capacity – 15.
- Amenities – acoustically treated, chairs, floor mats.
Ideal for hosting receptions, wine-and-cheese events and high-profile gatherings post- museum hours.
- Standing capacity – 100.
- Amenities – attached performance theatre, event can spill over to sound garden area.
A unique venue for open-air concerts, where the upper level of the sound garden serves as a natural
stage, with the audience members seated / standing at the lower level of the sound garden.
- Seating capacity – 300.
- Amenities – Stage platform.