Plan your Visit
Download FlippAR Go app to see the Sound Garden come LIVE
- Time : 10.00 a.m - 06.00 p.m
- Open on weekends Friday - Sunday
- Monday - Thursday Closed
- Last ticket sold at 5PM
- Wheelchair accessible
- Limited Parking Available*
- Download brochure
Select your tickets
Let’s Meet at Museum
|Adults and Children above 12||Rs 250|
|Children (5-12 years) & Senior citizen (60 years and above)||Rs 150|
|Children(below 5 years)||Free|
|Group ( more than 10)||Rs 200|
|School Groups upto 10th Grade(by Prior appointment)||Rs 100|
|Special Exhibition||Rs 100|
The health of our guests and staff is our top priority. To enhance guests’ safety while they enjoy & experience IME tour, we’ve established a number of COVID-19 safety protocols.
As we adjust to new ways of living and socializing, we want to help you stay connected to the world through the power of Indian culture.
What to Expect
Frequent cleaning and sanitization
• Increased housekeeping services across the museum, with a focus on high-touch areas like restrooms and elevators.
• Use of Disinfectant sprays in galleries and high-traffic areas.
• Touchless hand sanitizer dispensers at all exhibit galleries.
• Required training on COVID-19 and ways to protect themselves and others.
• Temperature checks and a health questionnaire for all employees at the beginning of joining duty along with regular Covid test done for the staff working at IME.
• Employees required to wear face masks at all times in the IME premises.
• Requiring employees to maintain at least 6 feet of distance from guests and other employees.
• Glass dividers at the Box Office staff & guest safety.
Increased cleaning and sanitation
• Requiring guests ages 3 and above to wear a face mask at all times.
• Requiring guests to maintain at least 6 feet of social distance (households arriving together do not have to practice distancing).
• Decreasing usual museum capacity by 75% to facilitate social distancing.
• Accepting credit/debit card or digital wallet payments.
• Providing (sanitized/disinfected in UV Chamber) stylus pens for guests to use with interactives.
• You can carry your earphones (3.5mm wired) or purchase one from the box office for use with interactives.
• A limited menu while adhering social distance between tables at the “Sound Bites Cafe”
The museum will be open Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays
Timings : 10am – 6pm (Last ticket at 5pm)
Tickets available on Book My Show